Monday 14 November 2011

wedding dinner >>sista gathering >> SPM

sry being late to update all my things
becoz im freakin tired last two days

1st
wedding dinner
represent daddy to present since daddy ned to jaga his shop

[ANDY & BETTY]
husband n wife look
so MATCH


watch tis video 

 u will knw hw fortune they are especially the bride

the surrounding
look super NICE
but unfortunately i sit at the back
cant see clearly those nice things in front :((

my outfit

oppss
i think second time wearing tis after cny
becoz i gain weight
 n it cant fix me anymore after cny
nw try back
its AWESOME
i slim down
but ignore my stomach
haha
coming out n say HI
=.=

sunday nite
sista gathering
i think 1st time hang out with my cousins
chit-chat alot since tomoro she hav to go back to kch

M Lounge
1st time go there
having a big cup of cocktail tat nite
=.=

my outfit


im wondering wat should i do for my hair
hav to go saloon tomoro 
straighten or perm
any suggestions?
i ned a young look, don mature pls... haha

last thing
SPM candidates
wish u all the best
don put on stress to u
do ur best
its more than enough
:))))


oh ya
check out tis
i like tis movie so much
♥♥♥
n also help me click k
nuffnang advertisement
thank q

2 comments:

★w3n f0nG★ said...

go perm perm perm!!!!
i love forensic heroes too! cant wait for ep24!

vickie said...

zzz.. perm liao become aunty lo... wait for my update tomoro! haha

Post a Comment