Friday 18 November 2011

exercise day

i promised tat i will go aerobic when i back from miri
but i break the promise

haha
its like i keep dragging the time
becoz i scared the pain of 1st day exercise
can u imagine hw pain it is? 
its u cant walk
even go up n down the staircase also a hard work

but today
i went it
suppose to go yesterday
but juz straighten my hair
ned wait 3 days juz can wash it

so i went today
somehow i didnt feel any pain
but my backache happen again
i think next week i ned to go see doctor again

i hope it wont getting serious since its the doctor who asking me go for exercising

yea
tomoro noon
my sister from kl coming back
long time no see my da jie like almost a year

missing her
n 2 little princess
probably the eldest daughter might taller than me
 o.0
see i think taller than me ed
T^T
guess how old is she?
11 years old!!!

 taken during cny


tomoro~
yea
 cant wait!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment