Monday 28 November 2011

VACATION START!

OMG

tomoro wil be my 1st day going vacation

don worry
i wil show u the pic when i free
:)

u wont knw where i go
unless u notice me
:P

yea
KK-kota kinabalu SABAH

1st time step in SABAH
sounds like 38 rite

haha
but tis time totally different

when dad n mum asking me whether i gt enough money to use or nt

guess wat my ans?

i said YES

although i don hav much saving money
but i earned some tis month

can tahan 10 days without shopping
I GUESS SO!

don wan waste parents money
becoz its my choice to go vacations wif frens
i shouldnt ask the money from them
yet
im turning to 20 years old soon

must knw hw to become independent

woooo
growing up yea
but its stressful

anyway
my nieces are like missed me 
since im continue my taiwan trip the next day i back from kk
=.=

whole nite stick wif me
i promise
as ur aunt, i swear i will buy smth for u 2

promise to hav breakfast with them tomoro
don sad k
yiyi also missing u 2 gals

:)
nitez



2 comments:

cindyrina said...

post beautiful picture of your happy experience and adventure...dear, enjoy!!!!

vickie said...

updated soon~ wait~~

Post a Comment