Wednesday 9 November 2011

1st date after coming back from miri

its like working for whole week after coming back from miri
no time to hang out 
plus im lazy

well
went summer tea tis afternoon
where its my favorite place to yam cha
since the bubble milk tea there is the best in btu
i think even miri's milk tea cant compare with it

sry tat i didnt take pic
becoz i cant drink COLD
T^T

u get wat i mean
a hot chocolate for myself

after yam cha n kehpo-ing
go for shopping
hmm

should say find vacancy with 2 relax bodies- wei n paulin
well, i juz walk around the mall

go to the only place tat can shop
WATSONS

a new member card cost RM 12
but i think its worth if u always shop here
a lot of offer
the treatment
skin care
those i ned when i go travel
i bought some of them tis afternoon n will come again next time with my mum
[i shop she pay]
hiak hiak

tis one
specially for my travel 
3 small bottles only cost RM 19.50
with the bag
its easy for me to carry them
cleanser+toner+lotion

and tis
Bio-Oil
wat i ned since long time ago

see those scars
at my back

my leg


hope tis can help me to make them look better
all of them are caused by stupid mosquitoes 

giv me 3 months n i wil prove whether its useful for me or nt

oh ya
the answer for the song vivian sing in the last blog is
POKER FACE-lady gaga

=.=

2 comments:

IceCreamBun said...

You can try Maderma http://www.mederma.com/ for the scars~ IT's available in any pharmacy/ guardian/ watsons~~ It's very good! :D Then after that, I suggest you to buy mosquito repellent to apply on your legs~ Keeps mosquito away from you~ hahaha! This also available in any pharmacy/ guardian/ watsons~~

vickie said...

thanks for ur info babe~

Post a Comment