Saturday 5 November 2011

busy

phewwww
start to be busy since i back from miri

i ned a deep rest seriously

its simply becoz i ned MONEY
morning help daddy work until 1-2pm
then help brother work until 6-7pm
back home doing my online business until i fall asleep

click it then my online business page will show to u

well
back to my last topic

the *hint* tat i give on the other day
stil remember?
MY BODY

the clue might nt tat obvious
but i think most of the ppl will knw wat im going to talk about

since secondary sch
my weight keep going up n show me a big number

well
i hav been lossing weight successfully in 2-3 months

back from miri tis time
i think everyone said i slim a lot

damn happy
haha
but stil gt a little bit distance from my target

wan to knw hw?
ask me in my fb
i will tell u the little secret personally

wan to knw hw much i loss?
don wan tell u
unless i slim until the number start with 4
oppps, i gave out my secret!

i still ned some effort to back to tis outlook

hav a nice day
n click the nuffnang advertisement for me
thank q

0 comments:

Post a Comment