Thursday 3 November 2011

2nd dinner

well
gonna FAT soon

haha

i miss seafood

a special day today
cousin's birthday
juz a normal birthday dinner

wooo
crab

after washing
can u see the eggs?
mouth watering


juz nw HALF of the crab frightened me
it moved with half of the body o.0
sweat!!


i love mummy soup
its always the original taste without seasoning~
healthy n natural

while eating the crab
get stink by the shell

bleed n swollen

n tis morning i just hav the black soup-八珍猪脚~
EPIC



little monster saying angry bird
sounds like an-grr-bud
haha

a good news for me
tell u in tomoro blog
becoz its freakin tired today

its about my body
*hint*

:)
I used my way to love you, 
but you say I don understand you;
I just want to tell you,
maybe what you want is not what i gave,
but I'll give you all I think that is the best

0 comments:

Post a Comment