Sunday 20 November 2011

1st day gathering with da jie

1st station after dinner

IGLOO

its my first time come here again after it moved to the new place-medan raya

pictures

baby Vincent
so funny his face!
gugu sayang~ ♥

act cute vivian

my sister's daughters
Agnes n Rachel

vivian keep kacao n do silly face while i took pic!




our order
mango favor

strawberry favor with the magic balls
i like tis so much
but unfortunately
i cant take cold stuff too much anymore
T^T
sob!

chocolate with peanut


2nd station after tat since yesterday was SATURDAY NITE

da jie outfit of day

dada~
she looks younger after cutting her hair til tis short

my outfit
didnt prepare well
juz borrow all the make up stuff and earrings from sista
since daddy havnt sleep
later he complaint again

 my da jie n sister-in-law
i think most of the ppl didnt knw the secret
she gt 3 children!
OMG
look younger than me ==


two of my cousins
ah xiong gor2 n ah long gor2
all sweating

LOL

anyway

great tat sista is back to home
gt ppl chit-chat with

n all kids around me
:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment