Monday 31 October 2011

trick or treat

late update again
becoz of full events and back to hometown

well
the actual date for halloween nite is 31/10/2011
which mean its TODAY

since balcony make it on saturday
so, we juz go for it to hav fun
its really AWESOME
as i see all the fantastic make up and costume around

seriously, its my 1st time joining HALLOWEEN party

i went for google search
n found out some make up examples for halloween nite

i found the cat eyes
also the theme of spider web

so i match them together
cat eyes with spider
wooo
although it doesnt match at all
but 
I MAKE IT!

i draw the wrong side of spider 
since my the spider web on my neck is at the left side, i should make the one on my leg left side too, so tat i can hav the full set of pic showing my left-side

but 
i regret to draw on my leg
it should be on my hand to get attention by ppl

its dark tat nite
i think no one can see the spider on my leg
T^T
sad
yet its drawn by my dear


now its him
he became a zorro tat nite
a zorro blast by chivas
opppsss :P

couple photos
:D


jeson
act as bad joker
thanks for giving me a chance to DRAW on ur face
haha

group

 i like tis very much

 me n zombie paulin
haha



clown wif steel man?
 woooooo
scary~~~

i like her
she's such a cute little 'korean'
regret tat im nt taking much photos

guys, u should join tis if u havnt join before
its really high n cool!!

hav u regret?
haha><

0 comments:

Post a Comment