Wednesday 12 October 2011

F & F

again
【Food】
which equivalent to our FATS

last nite, went to PIZZA HUT
long time didnt step into here ed

i love Pizza Hut's spaghetti 
but last nite stil very full, so not going to order

we having meal 4 in the menu
honestly, its my first try on crunchy crust
normally, i ask for either pan crust or cheesy crust
my commend for crunchy crust
nice with the topping of THAI seafood
try it if u havnt try before


BIG APPLE DONUTS again

its small type donuts which look like SUSHI
look nice with those decoration but doesnt taste good


12pcs of donuts
i think i choose 5
the others are belong to my dear
haha

feel guilty after taking donuts while watching movie
>.<!!

last
post up my niece photo
miss her so much
miss the way she naught
the way she laugh
the way she make me want sayang her 

2 comments:

Yee Yin said...

i like pizza :D

vickie said...

haha>< i prefer domino pizza, but here don hav.. sob sob~

Post a Comment