Thursday 13 October 2011

My Happiest Moment

i stil remember
1st time go CHINA with my dad n mum
it has been long time tat nt travel with my family ed

reason is becoz i hav to study
before tat, i gt SPM
so i missed december vacation to HK!!

tis photo is took when we at JIUZHAIGOU (九寨沟)
its a very beautiful, clean, fresh place to visit!

see the water
its blue!!
natural n nt polluted by anything

the ice STONE perhaps
haha

its polar bear lake
becoz tat time is winter season
so the water freeze n become ice
its really amazing
lastly
my parents & I
look the way they SMILE
i never see they are happy like tis before
i think its their happiest moment as well
as long as they happy enough
i also be happy

theres a lot of other photos about the CHINA trip in my fb album, check it out.
n im going to TAIWAN with my parents again.
cant wait for the photos tat i shoot!!!
omgggggg~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment