Sunday 16 October 2011

new to blog?

new to blog?
wan become my readers to followes?
simple steps to do after reading my posts

1st, if u see the advertisement either on the top
or beside my blog
did u realise the advertisement?
if u see them, juz simply help me click in,
don worry, its NOT A VIRUS
u click in, as long as the URL shown, then u can close it liao...
i'll appreciate ur click
if there is no adverstisement shown, pls refresh the page
CLICK once u read my blog


see my twitter acc above?
since my acc is private, so juz join the conversation
can see my profile n follow me
i'll approve as long as i noticed the request
im gonna follow u back!

here, wan become my follower?
wan to read my updated blog at the 1st minute?
it will show at ur dashboard if u r a blogger
juz click join this site
n it shows a window
then OK
ur face will appear as my members
i'll follow u back if u follow me, juz put ur bloglink at my chatbox~
here is the chatbox
if u pass by please leave me a comment
so that i know u hav read my blog


fill in ur name
together with ur blog url if u hav
n the msg u wan me to knw
so i can improve
n know wat comment u leave

 understand? did i explain clearly enough?
if yes, do the steps tat i show above!
haha>< thanks~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment