Sunday 30 October 2011

party after exam~

jeng jeng jeng jeng

i knw i knw
i gt a BIGGG difference after make up

but
its juz becoz i wan to get highlighted (outsider view)
haha

well, its simply becoz i lazy to put on make up
everyone has the opportunity to be GORGEOUS
it juz depends on wat u choose to be
to be honest, the 1st left with the half face is totally without make up 
well, putting half face to avoid u get heart attack
haha
the second one is with foundation n eyeliner
lastly, fake eye lashes
then DONE
its SIMPLE
but its nt tat easy

tis hairstyle the 1st time i do like tis
it doesnt suit me becoz i hav a BIG face
its becoz of my cheek bone where my mum passes to me

photosss
me n serena
4 of us

we planned to join the event of 6 gals of the 1st 6 groups to get the free bacardi from BALCONY
since serena amoi purposely stay here for few days after her wednesday exam


me n wei

paulin n serena

me n wen fong

wen fong n new fren-song lin


we hav a bad nite seriously becoz of ME

fake smile can see through eyes
n eyes are the soul tat show all the personalities

readers, click my nuffnang advertisement n leave a comment on the chatbox beside
n i will kiss back urs
thanks n going to update my halloween nite later~

0 comments:

Post a Comment