Sunday 15 January 2012

pre-birthday nite

im 2o nw!!
was out at 13th nite
celebrate my bday with my male fren

go for party 
:P

short fringe is getting longer
see, cant see my eyes ed



outfit of the day

while waiting my besties come n pick me
is bored
so took some pics :)



dada~
a simple but meaningful birthday cake from male besties-LESLIE!

can see hw many candles are there
making me nt to feel old is it
haha


thanks william, leslie, cy n a new fren
for helping me celebrate my bday 
i really appreciate it!


thanks guys!




n of coz paulin n her bf-yee
were coming too :))


make a wish
i wan MONEY!

blow 

n BYE!
haha><
sing, drink, chit-chat

tats all for my bday~

haha><
well
i gt 2 party remember?

part 2 is going to update soon
tomoro i think if i can edit those pics into slide mode
becoz the pic is kinda LOT
giv me time yea~

2 comments:

cindyrina said...

Hi beautiful!!! happy birthday and may God bless you always!!!

vickie said...

thanks cindyrina! all the best to u!!

Post a Comment