Wednesday 18 January 2012

CNY Mood START!

ok
hav to update since my top fans keep asking me to update!
jeng jeng jeng jeng
1st time doing nail art
awesome!!


OPI red 
its really gt the CNY feel~~


nt really satisfy the toes one
becoz of my nail shape
juz cut it 2 days before
becoz too long n keep hurt me when i walk


after nail art 
we go parkson shopping
buy some make up stuff

n nite
go CNY night market in MIRI











ini amoi a
see~~ :P



prefer tis more :P
but zi wei was busy talking phone!!





get my belated birthday present from my top fans!
thanks babe!!

really hav fun tonite wif 38 gang!!
haha>< but i realised tat i gain weight!
wttfffff
gudnite!
tomoro wil be my last class before cny~~
back home soon~~

3 comments:

★w3n f0nG★ said...

Lol..my market drop lw loh..why upload my ugly pic ha?? Hahahaa..love you too my 38piggy..

vickie said...

wth.. u only gt pig market la.. hahahhaha>< love u as well my piggy piggy~~ <3 blerk!

cindyrina said...

somebody is having a good fun!!!! i love your nail art...gorgeous!!! Happy Prosperous Chinese New Year!!!

Post a Comment