Saturday 4 February 2012

unsatisfy person like ME

my next target would be a new CAMERA

i like smth tat can zooming
but the one its too huge n heavy for me
so hav to look smth like tis
easy for bringing around

 but the one i prefer most is tis
waterproof camera
becoz of the sabah trip
cant having those underwater photos
sooo regrett!!
to minimize my guilty 
i swear
my next island trip must hav waterproof camera!!


last time at joey house
i gt a polaroid photo with frens
feel so wanna hav it too

feel like im so greedy to hav these all
but kind of waste
to calm down myself
wrote tis
n look
satisfy!!
hahaha

but promise wil hav a new camera
 hav to think which one affordable 1st

jeng jeng jeng
suddenly
loneliness come to me
animal is the best fren of human
i like poodle so much
but i think i cant take care of it
becoz in my hometown
i don hav time to do tis
but in miri
i so wanna hav it as my partner
haha




it is so cute, kind n listen to owner's instruction
很乖~

or i think i can hav a cat
but my home cat like freedom
he don like i touch him n sayang
LOL..

2 comments:

cindyrina said...

oh gosh! cute and adorable poodle!!!!!! good luck with your new camera hunt!

IceCreamBun said...

Poodles are noisy... :D

Post a Comment