Friday 3 February 2012

about FEBRUARY!

wen to JOEY house just now
freaking happy n excited

outfit of the day
stil CNY
so everything in RED!
haha

me n serena were invited to go her open house event

aiya
should take the one before eat
4 ppl having tis LOT!

Polaroid

waiting for the result

jeng jeng jeng

me n handsome kid

me n serena

me n su ching

btu gang vs mirian
haha

3 shorties
su ching > joey > me
 

4th feb 
BIRTHDAY GAL!!
happy birthday to uuuuuu~~


she was touching n shocked to the surprise birthday!! 
so ENNVYYY yea~
sweet sweet LOVE to u 2~ ♥

our gang



kena cream like usual!!



LASTLY
happy birthday to u~
the cake is by WENFONG, ME, PAULIN, N WEI~~
thanks to tat 38 wenfong, although u cant join us, but im sharing the happiness here to u.. :P

gooshhh

a birthday present to serena
cheers :))

1 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful-----beautiful------beautiful
----------http://ziggy-one.blogspot.com--------

Post a Comment