Monday 19 December 2011

DAY 2 in KK

arrgggg
sad
becoz didnt share a lot of fun to my readers

 juz back from taiwan the other day
seriously
my commend for taiwan trip
go wif group of frens
more fun, more time, more joy :)

i missed my kk trip
better than in TAIWAN

back to topic
my day 2 in kk
ISLAND TRIP
fresh, new, exciting experience ever!

our breakfast of the day
kk famous 生肉面

after breakfast
get our sunblock n sunglasses ready
go to island mamutik

guess who is tis ahmoi?


 group photo take 1

 group photo take 2

i love those naught face :P

some side view



me n seztu
one of my best fren


gang of girlfriends




while waiting the boat reach the island
doing nth 
:P

i miss u guys!!







LOL
Titanic?!
haha



clear water



stupid camera
cost rm 70
yet it cant reuse
once used, consider rubbish
n the pic took by the safety guard also useless
arrgghh
missed those photos in the sea
those beautiful moment
i swear i wil buy one water resistance camera for next trip!!

















after banana boat
-.-



after snorkeling
everyone is getting tired
but its really FUN!!
try it guys :)
trust me 


long story short tell
quite busy these days
wil update soon for my day 3 n so on..

don forget
click the nuffnang advertisement
thanks :))

3 comments:

★w3n f0nG★ said...

tat island so leng qing 1?

vickie said...

where gt.. all inside water.. plus weekdays ba.. stil ok la..

★w3n f0nG★ said...

manukan island so crowded! even in weekdays..but too bad,no leng zai!

Post a Comment